Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hot Thighs

You gotta be careful..the news last night warned of horrible effects from laptop heat on your thighs...I always thought that was a GOOD thing.. so before i retire the laptop for the night, thus cooling my artificially heated thigh skin....I figure you might have a mental picture of me as some young, hot housewife who sits around in satin lingerie pecking at her keyboard in an oh-so-salacious way and waiting for the hunky handyman to come in to do some work on her pipes and such. I also figured I'd straighten out that misconception RIGHT AWAY..old..cotton..half blind...I wanna wear a sign saying, "I used to be really hot."
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Like a fish to water baby! I can't wait to see you settle in on this. I am too excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd give anything to make sweet love to you all night long..god you are so beautiful, so hot, so sexy, so smart, so funny, so wonderful...please Judi please

    ReplyDelete